"The Enterprise will compete with speakers at least double their price...."
The Enterprise speaker which uses two 4 inch woofers trounces the bigger PSB Imagine T2 speaker which uses three 5.5 woofers and the Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand SE AT which uses two 6.5 inch woofers. (Terry London review)
"The Enterprise will compete with speakers at least double their price and outperform much more expensive stand-mounted monitors both in soundstaging and bass extension."
Terry London, hometheaterreview.com
Some comments from reviews of the Enterprise SE
"...the bass is to die for...they image like a son of a bitch..."
Jeff Rabin, enjoythemusic.com
The Role Audio Enterprise are, all around, the best dynamic speakers I have ever used.
"I want this speaker!"
MusikMike Peshkin, stereomojo.com
"I was astonished by what a big sound came from these rather compact towers..."
John Sunier, Audiophile Auditions, audaud.com
"The Enterprise’s svelte elegance allows for greater "Significant Other Acceptance Factor" than any other floor standing speaker I have ever used. Believe me when I say that pictures do not begin to tell the story of the Enterprise’s aesthetic charms."
Paul Cervantes, Ultralinear.net.*
"Cabinet construction is superb...this is some of the finest cabinet work I've seen...."
Marty DeWulf, Bound for Sound**
The Enterprise uses the same crossover components, drivers, wiring, and cabinet as the Enterprise SE, however the transmission lines of the Enterprise are vented through the bottom of the speaker cabinet. Because the transmission lines are vented through the bottom of the cabinet, the Enterprise requires clearance between the bottom of the cabinet and the floor and cannot be used without the outriggers shown. The Enterprise is available in satin black, satin black and red birch, or a custom cream white finish.
How can the Enterprise image as well as it does and at the same time deliver incredibly extended bass?
DTL is a trademark of Role Audio Company
The Enterprise features Role Audio unique DTL proprietary dual transmission line technology that allows the Enterprise to deliver the effortless dynamics and the bass extension of very large floor standing loudspeakers, while it retains the finesse, soundstaging, and imaging of the best small minimonitors. It renders instruments and vocals in faithful proportions within a humongous soundstage, with reference quality imaging and soundstaging and riveting dynamics.
- DTL dual transmission line proprietary cabinet design for extraordinary bass performance
- Soft dome tweeter, custom woven carbon fiber woofers
- Two-way, time aligned, quasi point source
- Minimalist first order crossover (uses a single inductor and a capacitor)
- Full value film-foil capacitors for greater detail, imaging, and less distortion
- Perfect lay oxygen free air core inductors to prevent saturation and to tighten and extend bass output.
- Matched components for improved imaging and symmetrical soundstaging
- DH Labs Silversonic and oxygen free cooper wire
- Superior ElectricTM BP30-2BR-B fully insulated five-way terminals
- Magnetic grills
- Bottom ports
- Metal outriggers with metal spikes or rubber feet
- Made with non-toxic lumber and materials
- Eco-friendly and health-friendly
*Note: Ultralinear.net. is no longer on line
**Note: Bound for Sound is no longer on line