100 watt per channel Minimum phase, point source, time coherent stereo music system
Shown: satin black and black fabric
Dimensions: 42 X 4.5 X 5.25 inches (W X H X D), (107 X 13 X 12 cm)
Frequency Response: 29 Hz to 20,000 kHz
"...you will be amazed by the quality and quantity of music it can bring into a room and your life."
"The Music Box can play quite loudly and without a hint of strain."
"The Sampan Music Box remind me of my B&W P7 headphones except that my head doesn’t get tired when I listen the music box. It has the same crisp, clear ease to its sound and superb integration. Everything is there and easily discerned. I regard both devices at once as a reviewer’s tools and wonderfully musical components anyone can enjoy."
(Paul Cervantes, November 29, 2016)
With the advent of inexpensive high quality music streamers such as Google's Chromecast Audio, Amazon's Echo Dot and the emergence of the smart phone as a music hub, it is now easier and more convenient to listen to high quality music. However these compact streaming sources are usually matched with inadequate compact speakers that cannot realize their potential to reproduce high quality full-range stereophonic music. Therefore we designed the Sampan Music Box.
The Sampan Music Box is a complete amplified full range music system. Add a music streaming device such as Google's Chromecast Audio, the Amazon Echo Dot, or a smartphone and you have a powerful full range compact stereo music system. The design of the Sampan Music Box is inspired by our critically acclaimed Sampan loudspeaker. The Sampan Music Box uses two 3.5 inch full range drivers in two folded transmission lines and a 100 watt per channel stereo amplifier to produce powerful, accurate, room-filling, non-fatiguing music.
We made it great and simple.
Typically compact audiophile music systems have a separate amplifier, two speakers, a subwoofer on the floor and many wires connecting them. The Sampan Music Box incorporates all these elements in one slender cabinet that is 42 by 5 by 4.5 inches (107 by 13 by 12 cm) that may be placed on a desk, bookshelf, in a cabinet, or mounted on a wall. The interface is simplicity itself. Connect a music source via a 3.5 mm input jack on the front or via a pair of RCA jacks on the back. That's it. One wire in for source, one wire in for power. A subwoofer is not necessary because the Sampan Music Box's frequency response is 29 Hz to 20,000 Hz.
Add a smart phone, Amazon Echo Dot, Chromecast Audio or Ruku streamer and you are ready to enjoy beautiful room-filling, full range music.
Music Box front panel showing connection to Chromecast Audio via 3.5 mm connector.
Rear view of Sampan Music Box shows the RCA input jacks and power input jack.
We care about your health and the environment. The Sampan Music Box is made from non-toxic materials. It is Eco-friendly and health-friendly. If you love music played accurately through a spectacular soundstage, and you cherish your health and the environment, we have made the Sampan Music Box for you.
View of Sampan Sound Box driven by a smart phone.
- Powerful compact all in one 200 watt stereo music system (100 watts per channel)
- Frequency Response: 29 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Dual Folded Transmission lines design for incredibly bass response
- Convenient 3.5 input jack on front panel and RCA jacks on the back panel
- Easily attaches to wall with simple Hangman bracket system (included)
- Eco-friendly and health-friendly non-toxic finish
- Built in short circuit, thermal, and overload protection
- Perfect time coherent, minimum phase, point source design
- Magnetically shielded
- World compatible 24V @ 5A switch mode power supply included
- Dimensions: 42 X 4.5 X 5.25 (W X H X D) inches
- Dual folded transmission lines design.
- Minimum phase, point source, time coherent design
- (2) 3.5 inch cast frame full range transducers
- Power Supply: 24VDC @ 5A center pin positive (included)
- 5 year limited warranty